Red Beet Hummus
- 1 medium beet cooked (or raw beets work great too!)
- 1- 15 oz garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large garlic clove
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash beet well. Wrap beet and garlic together in foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until beet is tender.
- Remove skin off of the garlic and the beet.
- Place beet, beans, garlic, lemon, olive oil and salt in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make It Healthy and Make It Fun!